Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Getting Impatient Already

After not hearing any update from the bank in nearly 2 weeks, I contacted them today for an update which seemed to get things moving again.  I had to sign another paper and they need clarification from the builder on something relating to the lot for the title search.  I never did get a date out of them when the appraisal would be finished but he assured me that very soon he would be ready to review it with the builder and I as soon as he receives the information he needs.  I'm getting impatient already!  And why does every little thing need constant follow-up?  Nothing has started and I'm already sick of living in a hotel.  Come on.... I want to start digging a hole!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you collect points for you stay!!
    If you are not a fan of collecting points, you can try priceline to get into a better hotel.

    ReplyDelete