Monday, March 4, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy,

I've been making a lot of progress, just not as much as I'd hoped at this point.  I've had to do a lot more cleaning and painting than I thought I would have to but the upstairs now meets my standards... two more floors to go :-/  My dad and Liz took off Sunday night but my mom is still here.  We haven't really started moving anything yet but both refrigerators are in place, we installed the blower in the fireplace, the garage heater is almost hooked up and the washer and dryer are almost hooked up.  My dad will be back in a few days to help me finish those things.  The movers are coming today but I think they will only empty the truck into the garage and on Tuesday will carry everything inside.  The first meal was Domino's pizza, my shower is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to have furniture.  I still haven't had time to post pics but have been taking them as I finish cleaning a room and will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment