Saturday, March 2, 2013

IT'S MINE!!

Closing went well, about an hour and a half signing papers.  After that my mom, dad, and I had lunch then got all of my utilities transferred and went to the house.  The cleaner was still there but everything looks great.  We unloaded my truck, my dad's truck and a trailer.  We spent quite a bit of time walking around taking it all in.  Then went to Lowe's and Menards to pick up a few things.  We were going to try to paint the concrete in the storage room floor but it got too late and we drove back to Macomb.  This morning we are loading the trailer one more time (that should get everything) and going back over... this time for good.  Liz and my dad are staying through Sunday, and my mom until a week from Sunday.  So, I've got plenty of good help.  I'll be taking a lot of pictures today before starting to move things in so more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment