Thursday, February 28, 2013

1 DAY AWAY!

Busy day yesterday but everything is really coming together great in the end... I actually think this is going to happen.  Every one of my concerns is getting addressed.  I had a home inspection which went really well.  He found a few things but nothing major.  Overall, he thought I had a really well-built and wonderful home and I agree.  Everyone is continuing to finish up their jobs and the cleaning crew is making everything look even better.  I had my final walk-through last night.  Closing is at 10am on Friday!  I'm off work until March 11 so that should give me plenty of time to get settled.  There shouldn't be much left to do after closing other than a little painting outside, pouring the driveway, mailbox, grass, and a few other fixes.  I've got to finish packing today, review the cost, schedule some deliveries, change addresses, hook up utilities, and make sure the down-payment ends up where it is supposed to be.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment