Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Awesome Day

I had an interesting drive this morning in the snow.  I made my 1hr 25minute drive in a little over 2hrs but that was the final early morning drive so I did not even care.  My list of concerns and fixes are getting knocked out by quite a large crew and I couldn't be happier.  Most everything should be done by tomorrow and I have no more worries... other than having to move in this weather.  I can't believe how fast everything is coming together in the end and how willing everyone is to make sure I'm completely satisfied.  I met a few different people tonight to look at a few of the things I requested be fixed and discussed those details.  It looks like the air conditioner is in, outside ceiling fan is up, a few speakers in the media room and in the ceilings, and master bedroom light raised.  Some of the drywall repairs are in process.  The glass bar shelves are up and finished off the bar perfectly... I LOVE IT!  The kitchen backsplash is also tiled and it looks incredible as well.  Tomorrow I have a home inspection and they will continue to complete the finishing touches and cleaning and then I have my final walk-through tomorrow night.... can't wait!

Oh yeah... and tonight is my last night in this hotel!!!

Bar shelves

Media closet shelves.

Speaker in pool table room ceiling.

Speakers in wall for theater.

Speaker in bar ceiling.

Bedroom light raised.

Exposed drywall seam repair.

Master bathroom ceiling speaker.

Kitchen backsplash.

Outside fan/light.

Kitchen backsplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment