Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Paint!

Not as much done as I was expecting for being away 3 days, but progress anyway.  All of the windows, floors, and cabinets are taped off, stair hand rails taken down, and the trim has been painted.  The interior doors have all been removed and are painted.  It looks like the master closet has been painted as well.  The tile around the master tub is finished and looks great.  The floor in the master shower has mortar on it, sloping it towards the drain.  A few warped steps were replaced in the main staircase based on my request and I'm assuming the front entry tile is finished, but it's covered with paper.  I think I should be seeing some color soon!

Tile around whirlpool in master bath.

Whirlpool tile.

Shower floor.

Color in the closet.

Painted trim, baseboard, and doorways.

Painted doors.

Now that's how you paint doors.

Painted trim.

Painted front door and trim.

Painted fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment