Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Appointments and bad timing

Some good news and some bad news today. Tomorrow I meet with the concrete contractor to pick out the imprint and stamp pattern that will go on the concrete. On Friday, I meet with the fence company to finalize those details and get the fence on order. The pool is scheduled to be delivered on Aug 12 at noon which is great... if I was not going to be on a family vacation in the Ozarks on the 13-18th. It's really going to bother me not being able to watch over this. My hope is I can see the crane lift the pool off the truck and put it in the yard before I have to leave. I thought about postponing the install but I'll likely be doing some more traveling for work right after I get back and don't want to delay this process. Maybe it's a good thing I won't be around and should see quite a change by the time I make it back home.  Tonight I have to work out a few remaining details with the landscaping and make some final selections. I should have a better idea for when things will start happening after tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment