Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Here we go again....

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything and it has been a very nice and stress-free break.  But I think it's time to shake things up a little bit and begin phase 2 of Greuel Manor.  I just gave the final approval yesterday for the backyard plans, complete with a 14' x 30' fiberglass, heated, salt-water, in-ground pool with automatic cover and a bigger patio with a gas firepit.  The pool will be gray and the concrete brown and gray slate imprinted.  The pool was ordered yesterday and I'm told that it will take 3-4 weeks to get here.  The concrete and excavation is scheduled to start around the first of August.  It should only take 2-3 weeks for installation.  I know things never go as planned so I'm trying to not get excited but I'm thinking it is possible I could be swimming by labor day... but will not yet start planning the party.  It'll be stressful and sad to see my perfect yard destroyed but I just have to remember it will look even better in the long-run.  I've attached the plans below as well as some before pics.  Here we go again....


























No comments:

Post a Comment