Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Latest response

After a VERY clear and direct email and voicemail to the loan officer letting him know exactly what I think about this entire situation......

"Andy,

I verified with the appraisal service that the report should be back this week.  In addition we have ordered a field review, this is a second appraiser's review of the original appraiser's work to get a second opinion.

This is so we can establish 2 options of values, since we suspect the appraiser will not be able to provide additional comps.

I will keep you posted on both. I do not want this to take any more time than it already has."


At this point, I believe nothing the man says, so we'll see if anything happens this week.

2 comments:

  1. Andy, Just pay cash. Forget financing and get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, you know my philosophy... if I have enough cash to pay for something, then I'm not treating myself to nice enough things and living how I deserve to live. Stretch yourself and let the details work themselves out. And, with interest rates in the 3's, take full advantage of your maximum borrowing capacity. Take that Dave Ramsey.

    ReplyDelete