Monday, December 3, 2012

Another impressive day

I was very surprised to see how much had changed from Friday night to Monday night.  I think they must have worked over the weekend.  There is tar paper on most of the roof even though it is still missing a few sheets of plywood.  I bet I have shingles by the end of the week.  They also added the front fascia and some trim work and started constructing the front porch.  A wall was built under the staircase and the basement stairs are now in.  There was also a header added to the dining room doorway.  All of the exterior doors and windows were delivered as well so I'm sure they will be going in soon!

Tar paper and trim work.

Tar paper, trim work, and front porch.

Front porch.

Front porch.

Front door.

Windows.

Stairs to the basement.

Wall under the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment