Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Landscaping Started

The landscaping work was started today.  Several things that did not survive last winter were replaced, one of the new trees planted, and everything else delivered.  They are going to work on the irrigation system repairs tomorrow.  I'm assuming the landscaping won't be done by the weekend since they asked me if I could water the plants over the weekend.  Since they are going to be building up the yard with dirt, I need to have an extension added to my egress window to make it higher and have to get my air conditioner raised... not sure yet if that will delay things or if I can do that later.  They are also changing the retaining wall that was originally going to be made out of blocks to a boulder wall so it will fit better around the drain.  I think I will actually prefer this.  I'm not sure if the fence installation will begin tomorrow, but it is possible.  I also got a phone call from the pool guy saying it is ok to swim but he's a few days too late for that.  He also said he left me some brushes and a pool vac so I guess I will be cleaning the pool tomorrow night.  They're going to stop by Saturday morning and give me my training, just in time for the party Saturday afternoon.  The cover is still not installed and I forgot to ask about that.  I played around with the lights tonight... very cool how you can select the color and what they do.

New tree

Replacement Tree

New dirt

Area that needs window well extended and air conditioner raised

New tree for back yard

New plants

Replacement plants

Replacement plants

New plants


New plants

Replacement plants

No comments:

Post a Comment