Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mulch, Stepping Stones, and Fire

All of the mulch is now spread around, the stepping stones are down, and the landscapers have left for now.  They will be back to plant a few remaining things, put down the sod and do a final mulching after the irrigation is back in working order.  Other than those things, there are just a few odds and ends left.  I spent the weekend doing a lot of watering, cleanup, and installing the pump on the pool cover.  Everything is really starting to come together and is looking great.  I was able to light the fire pit for the first time... amazing.  I'm really happy that I ended up working that into the plans and even happier that it is gas and I have instant fire with no wood to mess with.




















No comments:

Post a Comment