Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2nd Floor Going Up

Most of the 2nd story floor is down and probably about half of the outside 2nd story walls.  They are being supported by long boards dropping down to the garage floor because the 2nd floor is kind of suspended over the garage.  It looks kind of funny and not how I figured it would be built... but I guess that's why I don't build houses.  I think the opening in the front is the doorway into the master closet that will extend out over the garage but not sure yet.  Rafters were delivered and all of the pieces of the staircases have been un-banded so I'm sure things will continue to change fast.  I wasn't able to get out to the site much before dark so only 1 picture to post that isn't very good.  I should be able to go earlier tomorrow and get some better pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment