Monday, November 5, 2012

The hole is now a house!

Today started off with me making a final decision on the placement of the electrical panel and meter.  Many of you know that this is something I've been trying to figure out for weeks now, but decision has been made and I'm not looking back.  It's going where it looks the best from the outside of the house and I will deal with it on the inside.  I also changed the size of the arched entry-way into the media room so that furniture will fit better.  Next up was a review of the purchase order from the plumbing store which was completely messed up.  It's getting fixed but after a few phone calls I also learned I was a few thousand dollars over budget on toilets, sinks, and faucets... not yet sure how that one is gonna play out.  I was pretty bummed out about the day until I drove out to the hole and saw a house standing there.  It's no longer a hole!  All of the first floor outside walls are up!  I can't believe how fast it happened... amazing.  It was too dark for any pictures to turn out (stupid time change) but I plan on leaving work a little early tomorrow to take a few so will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment