Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I have concrete (and a visitor)

My Aunt Liz was in town and took a drive with me out to the hole tonight.  I was very surprised to see that the footings had been poured and all of the tile and floor covered with gravel!  I couldn't resist climbing down into the hole even though I wasn't sure I could make it out, but no problem I made it.  It felt much bigger being down there than it looks.  I would guess nothing happens for a few days while the concrete is setting up, but we'll see!

Garage footing

 Garage footing
Footing for rear garage door and covered outside bathroom entrance

 Where the outside/garage bathroom will be
 
 Where the storage room and bar will be
 
 Where the utility area and theater will be
 
 View of the basement
 
 Liz posing by the hole
 
 Me posing by the hole
 
Me again

And again

And one more time

Climbing down

Standing where the pool table will be

Standing where the theater will be

Standing where the bar will be





Hi Liz!


Sump pump

Sump pump

 
My address:  34 Warwick Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment