Saturday, October 6, 2012

Walls poured, more decisions made, and a few more visitors

On Friday I met my mom and dad in Morton and we drove to Bloomington to meet the designer in the plumbing showroom. I picked out all of the sinks, faucets, toilets, tubs, and showers. After about 3hrs of that, went back to the tile store to pick out kitchen backsplash tile and make a few changes. Then, off to the lighting store to make a few more changes. I didn't go too far over budget at the plumbing store and managed to save a little money at lighting store and pick out some things I liked even better than I originally had, so all in all, a good day. We drove back to Morton to show my mom and dad the progress and saw they had poured all of the basement walls!
 
Tile for the kitchen backsplash, fireplace, basement bar, and basement accents.

Tile for the master bath.

Accent tile for kitchen floors, entry-way border, 1st floor doorways, and 2nd floor accents

2nd floor bath and laundry room tile.

Kitchen and entry tile.

Garage foundation. 
 
Garage foundation.

Basement walls.

Cold visitors.

1 comment: