Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Water and drains

I have a new pile of gravel on the lot and it looks like gravel has been dumped down around the exterior side of the basement walls.  Also, the water pipes and drains have been routed to the locations where the rooms will be and it looks like some work has been done to the sump pump area and where the water heater will go.  The plumber also called today to talk me into putting in a shower in the basement bathroom instead of a tub/shower combo because it is easier to install between two cement walls.  Little did he know, I had already decided that's what I wanted and had already ordered it, so that worked out well.  I'll already have two bathtubs upstairs so a big shower downstairs will be perfect.  There's also a SOLD sign in the yard!!!!

 Sump pump and water heater location.

Water lines.

Drain?

Water lines.

Water lines in bathroom.

Gravel pile.

SOLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment