Monday, October 29, 2012

Only planning

The only thing that has been done since Friday is a lot of planning.  I looked around at a few furniture and other stores over the weekend and at least have some ideas of how this place is going to look.  I picked out and ordered another bathroom mirror... 2 down, 4 to go.  After spending some more time down in the hole and a lot of measuring, I've almost accepted that theater seating isn't going to work out in the media room and the projector is questionable.  A big tv on the wall and a sectional around the three walls might be all I have room for.  It will fit a lot better and seat a lot more.  I took out the bi-fold closet doors in the media room and had them replaced with sliding doors today.  Also, trying to figure out where I want the electrical meter and electric panel.  If I put the panel where I want it, the meter has to be somewhere I don't want it on the outside of the house.  If I put it on the outside where I want it, the fuse panel is on a wall in my pool table room that I had other plans for.  Still not sure what I'm going to do with that yet, but need to decide by the end of the week.  Other than that, nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment