Thursday, August 21, 2014

No cement but the water is moving!

Not a lot happened today.  My guess is the predicted rain kept them from pouring concrete.  The color hardener was delivered and the stamps that will be used to imprint the concrete were delivered.  The electrical has been temporarily hooked up and the water in the pool is now circulating, but I do not think the heater, salt generator or filter are operational yet.  I'm now hoping for concrete tomorrow.  This is likely going to delay the opening party by a week.  I was hoping for labor day weekend but because of some upcoming work travels and being unable to communicate with the outside world for a while, I won't be around to see the progress so can't really plan anything for that weekend if I'm unsure it will be done.  Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Water circulating

Temporary electrical hookup

Concrete coloring

Stamps for concrete pattern

Stairs covered and expansion joints installed

No comments:

Post a Comment