Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good day

My day started with a call from the contractor... the upstairs bathroom wall ended up 2 inches too long so the sink didn't fit... which is good news for me!  Off to the granite store I went to pick out my slab of granite for my free upgraded custom bathroom counter and sinks.  She said they are planning on installing the counters on 2/11.  Trim work looks pretty much done to me.  The stairway trim is finished, trim around the front entry window done, and the wood detail on the dining room ceiling is done.  The bar cabinets are now in place.  The counter for the laundry sink was installed as well as the master bath sink.  They started closing in around the tub and built the shower bench and ledge.  I was expecting the bench to be a little bigger but it has to be that width in order to keep the jets centered so, it'll be ok I guess.  Tomorrow I meet the designer at 11:30 to decide which walls get painted which colors.  Painting should be starting soon!

Dining room ceiling.

Front entrance window trim.

Stair trim.

Stair trim.

Stair trim.

Laundry sink cabinet.

Master tub built in.

Master sink.

Master sink.

Step into shower.

Shower bench.

Master shower.

Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment