Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mud and Stone

I stopped by the house this morning on the way to work to take another look at my basement ceiling light and definitely decided it needed moved 10 inches.  So, I talked to the superintendent and the electrician, and they are going to move it and install another outlet outside for my refrigerator.  Apparently neither request is that big of a deal since the drywallers are still working and can patch what needs taken down.  Today the stone started going up on the front, which looks awesome!  (Tony, we made a good decision even if it was in the dark.)  They also started taping and mudding the drywall.  The lighting guy also contacted me to confirm my choices so that order will be placed soon.  It was too dark to take pics, so none of those to share today.

No comments:

Post a Comment